Accreditation can be a tremendous undertaking, especially with the constant change in healthcare regulations. One such example is the Affordable Care Act, which is a complexity in and of itself, with specific regulations becoming effective all the way through 2015.
Are you in the process of becoming accredited or re-accredited? Do you have staff dedicated to remaining current on all of the standards pertaining to the particular accreditation you are seeking? Do you have accreditation tools and processes in place? Are you able to monitor progress throughout the accreditation process? What about after attaining accreditation? Do you have processes in place to ensure that you remain in compliance with any new regulations/standards? If you answered no to any of these questions, BHM Healthcare Solutions can offer assistance to you.
BHM Healthcare Solutions is among many other things, health accreditation consultants/experts. We have an incredible breadth of knowledge and dedicated staff in the following:
In addition to our accreditation consultants, we have consultants with expertise in such areas as: clinical management, content development, care coordination, training, quality improvement, and IT systems. Our team of experts provides a broader scope of expertise to meet all of our client’s needs.
Our accreditation process includes:
- Detailed analysis cross comparing standards to organizational policies and procedures
- Direction and support in writing effective policies and procedures that are in compliance with applicable accreditation standards
- Formation of policies to reflect the desired goals of the organization
- Writing of procedure manuals to reflect the activities of the organization
- Program creation for credentialing and privileging programs for organization staff
- Strategic goals for quality management and improvement activities
- Discussion of benchmarking and risk management strategies that can be implemented by the organization
- Full evaluation of materials to be assessed during your survey
- Full implementation of findings with a dedicated BHM consultant
- Internal interviews will be conducted to prepare staff for the survey process
- Detailed analysis of key statistics involved in survey
- Identification of all compliance issues
- Improvement of recommendations
- Liaison with the administrator and attorney for preparation of applicable materials
Our client relationship need not end upon attaining accreditation. We would like to form a long-term relationship with our clients to provide ongoing assistance with regulatory updates to make sure our clients remain compliant. Please visit our accreditation webpages and call us at 1-888-831-1171 with any questions you may have or to schedule a complementary consultation. We look forward to working with you. Below are a couple of links to our recent press releases in which we have provided accreditation assistance.
BHM Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare management consulting company which offers a full range of services including, but not limited to, financial analysis, denials management, revenue cycle, quality management, clinical improvement, training , physician advisor services, compliance, and executive recruitment/interim staffing. Please view our website for more information.