Summary: BHM recently launched a brand new healthcare newsletter. Our newsletter will be your all-inclusive resource for healthcare news, events, issues, and legislation.
Our healthcare updates have gained notoriety in our social media circles and is currently being circulated by Healthworks Collective, an editorially independent, moderated community for thought leaders in international healthcare. Additionally, we share our published information with Linkedin, Google +, Twitter, and Facebook. Subscribe to our newsletter and become a member of our healthcare community!
BHM Healthcare Solutions is very excited to announce our first of many enhancements to our website, our brand new, state of the art healthcare newsletter. Wouldn’t it be nice to have one place to go for your healthcare issues, events and news? BHM’s newsletter will deliver the latest healthcare news directly to your email. All you have to do is signup and sit back and enjoy. To sign up, please click on the following link http://www.bhmpc.com/newsletter/.
How can our newsletter assist you? Our newsletter will provide current information on the following topics, just to give you a taste:
- Timely healthcare infographics, videos, and slideshares
- Up to the minute information on Healthcare Reform – current issues, upcoming effective dates, additional resources, caveats, opinions
- Tips and 101s regarding healthcare accreditation and re-accreditation – URAC, NCQA, TJC, and CARF
- Patient centered medical homes (PCMH), also known as PCHCH, and more recently Accountable Care Organizations-how to achieve ACO and PCHCH accreditation
- Powerful strategies for reducing your revenue cycle and increasing profitability
- Hot off- the- presses information on Medicare cutbacks, Medicaid expansion, sequestration, fiscal cliffs
- 101 tips on healthcare exchanges – effective dates, plans, application processes, additional resources
- The most recent updates on Managed Care-how to seek assistance with becoming a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- New developments in the mental health field? ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Depression, Substance Abuse
- The flu season – statistics about the current season, dates for the upcoming flu season, tips to or avoid the flu and/or reduce the effects
- Discover more about IROs (Independent Review Organizations) and where to find Physician Advisors / Peer Reviewers to review health insurance claim denials
With all of the benefits stated above, you can’t afford not to subscribe to our newsletter!
BHM Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare management consulting firm with areas of expertise including: managed care consulting, strategic planning and organizational analysis, accreditation consulting, healthcare financial analysis, physician advisor / peer review, and organizational development. BHM’s mission is to provide clients with expert guidance resulting in improved financial and operational efficiency demonstrated through enhanced clinical care compliance and profitability and better quality outcomes. Our newsletter serves as further support to our mission as we provide the tools and resources for you to stay abreast of the latest healthcare issues and concerns and provide the assistance you need to attain your healthcare goals.
About BHM Healthcare Solutions
BHM is a healthcare management consulting firm whose specialty is optimizing profitability while improving care in a variety of health care settings. BHM has worked both nationally and internationally with managed care organizations, providers, hospitals, and insurers. In addition to this BHM offers a wide breadth of services ranging including managed care consulting, strategic planning and organizational analysis, accreditation consulting, healthcare financial analysis, physician advisor / peer review, and organizational development.