BHMs healthcare and behavioral health executive recruitment and interim staffing can help your organization handle human resources, allowing you to focus on building your business and profitability.
BHM EXECUTIVE RECRUITING
BHM provides recruiting services to fill executive level positions in any organization. Unlike other health care recruiters we are a specialty healthcare recruiting firm and have developed a customized process for matching the right candidate with your organization. This process is then implemented by a dedicated team of consultants.
Healthcare and Behavioral Health Executive Recruitment Search Process
- We assign a dedicated team of consultants to your search, providing more in depth customized services than other healthcare recruiting firms
- The team creates a detailed listing for the position including a thorough description of the position, qualifications, and salary range
- We implement a comprehensive search for candidates utilizing strategic marketing and recruiting strategies
- We conduct a complete review of the candidates including background, qualification, and accreditation
- A member of our healthcare recruiting firm will present your organization with the top three candidates and discuss the results of the initial interview
- We will arrange follow up interviews for members of your organization to meet with prospective candidates
- When your organization has made a final decision we will further assist you in the negotiation process and remain involved with both parties through the start date
Unlike most healthcare recruiting firms we focus exclusively on the healthcare and behavioral health professions. This targeted line of focus has allowed our team to compile a vast network of diverse professionals who are able to work on a temporary basis. Our many resources and contacts within the industry give us unique access to highly skilled professionals. These professionals can be brought in as a revision, or to maintain your program while permanent staffing is recruited. We have specific knowledge and understanding of the staffing needs of hospitals, psychiatric facilities, treatment centers, and other organizations.
How Interim staffing can help:
- Interim staffing allows and organization to manage sporadic workloads
- Other staffing issues
- Interim staffing solutions allow an organization the time it takes to conduct an in-depth search when key positions are vacated
- Our turn around implementation will smooth the transition process while we plan for your organizations future