|Medwork Independent Review is committed to protecting your personal data and will take all necessary steps to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
This includes, but is not limited to:
When an individual interacts with our website, personal information may be requested that can include: Name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, fax number, email address, and company name.
- Not selling personal data
- Not using “cookies” or text files
- Limited access to databases of information
- Establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement
How Your Personal Information Is Used
The information you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of providing high-quality independent reviews of medical/surgical cases. We will not share this information with any outside parties, except to the extent that is necessary to provide our service.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures put in place to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
- To communicate with our clients we may use the contact information provided to respond to inquiries.
- For internal use we may use the contact information provided to respond to inquiries. Aggregate or anonymous information may be used about our clients to improve our marketing effectiveness and relevancy. Website traffic statistics and outcomes may be analyzed to tailor marketing efforts.
- For external use we will comply with all legal requirements to provide information in support of law enforcement requests, subpoenas and court orders. We will also provide client information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights or the rights of others.
Privacy Protection of Minors
This website is not directed to users under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly collect or maintain information from individuals that we know are under the age of 13.
Medwork Independent Review
4095 136th Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729